Canadian Organization of Paramedic Regulators (COPR) Exam
COPR Exam Application requirements
- Application Fee $28.75
- Proof of Legal Name: Government issued birth certificate, marriage license or Legal Affidavit, or affirmation of name.
- Proof of Identification: This may be a copy of your driver's license or passport, or other government issued photo identification.
- Confirmation of Program Completion:
The Educational institution must send a copy of diploma, transcript or a letter indicating program completion (A letter confirming your name, date of birth, program completed and name of institution, start and end date of program on their letterhead) directly to CPNS. This must be received from the institution no later than 2 weeks before the exam.
- All documents 7 weeks in advance of the scheduled exam date, with the exception of evidence of program completion, this must be received no later than 2 weeks before the exam.
- Electronic Copy of the Provincial Entry to Practice Examination Application (which is automatically generate once you submit the application)
Request for Accommodation
Please refer to the COPR handbook (Page 6) for information regarding accommodation.
Exam Fees: The fee for each attempt is $650.00 plus tax. Please note, the exam fee must be paid no later then 5 weeks prior to the exam date. This information can be found on COPRs website
Registration Deadlines: CPNS must send all exam applications to COPR 7 weeks prior to the exam date.
- November 18, 2020 exam application and documents must be submitted to CPNS by September 23, 2020 - CLOSED
- February 17, 2021 exam application and documents must be submitted to CPNS by December 17, 2020